Business French Course
Commercial French programmes
DialoguE Commercial French programmes are designed to provide you with the key skills, tools and terminology to operate in an international commercial environment. Whether you need assistance with writing commercial reports in French or need to expand your knowledge of commercial language, DialoguE and its team of specialist Commercial French trainers are uniquely placed to assist you.
Commercial French Focus
The focus of the Commercial French Course is on the use and development of French language skills in a commercial context, which will include lectures, presentations, discussions, problem solving, and writing on technical topics.
Bring please any documents, manuals, books, or material used by your company or industry so that we may custom-taylor French vocabulary to your specific needs.
Commùercial French Topics available include, for example:
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Make enquiries and offers.
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
- Place orders and confirmation.
- Plan delivery arrangements.
- Deal with delays in deliveries and arrange new deadlines.
- Make and receive complaints and explaining delays.
- Handle claims and compensation.