Business French Course
Marketing French programmes
DialoguE Marketing French programmes are designed to provide you with the key skills, tools and terminology to operate in an international marketing environment. Whether you need assistance with writing marketing reports in French or need to expand your knowledge of marketing language, DialoguE and its team of specialist Marketing French trainers are uniquely placed to assist you.
Marketing French Focus
The focus of the Marketing French Course is on the use and development of French language skills in a marketing context, which will include lectures, presentations, discussions, problem solving, and writing on technical topics. Bring please any documents, manuals, books, or material used by your company or industry so that we may custom-taylor French vocabulary to your specific needs.
Marketing French Topics available include, for example:
- Analytical techniques, determining prices, distribution channels, marketing across linguistic and cultural borders,
- Tools and techniques used in developing a marketing strategy (product, price, place and promotion),
- Practical techniques used in selling goods and services.
- Researching, delivering and evaluating customer satisfaction and quality service
- Identification and evaluation of research needs, methods of acquiring information, tools for analysis and presentation of findings
- Advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling Direct, Internet and Retail Marketing
- Promotional Strategy
- Database Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Sales Management
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Practicum